NORTH IDAHO BUILDING CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION
WHY JOIN NIBCA
A Governmental Issues Team that monitors the complete local scene keeping the members abreast of all new ordinances, rules and laws that affect the industry and our members.
- Full Time Lobbyists for your housing industry before the Idaho State Legislature and all state governmental administrative agencies.
- Weekly NAHB Electronic Newsletter - A publication covering current industry topics and important legislative issues.
- National Housing Center Library – The world’s largest library devoted entirely to housing and building information.
- Free Computerized Legal Research Service tailored to help members and their attorneys find fast legal answers to tough industry questions.
- NAHB Research Foundation – Researchers in every housing discipline testing new products and methods and providing how-to and technical data to members.
- NIB-PAC for Sensible Growth – A separate entity from the Association, but is managed by leaders within the Association to help guarantee support of chosen elected officials. (North Idaho Builders-Political Action Committee)
- Annual Home & Garden Show – This show is a sell-out and attracts the largest attendance of shows of its kind in North Idaho. Not only a major fund-raiser for the NIBCA, but also a community service event encompassing ideas and products for home, yard and garden. Discounted rental booth rates apply to the members of the association.
- Annual Parade of Homes Show – Marketing home styles, new innovative concepts in construction, interior design and landscaping. It is a major fundraiser of the NIBCA and an enormous marketing tool for the builder and subcontractors of the NIBCA.
- Teams of which networking opportunities are available by becoming involved: Government Issues, Joint Government Issues, Green Building, Associates’ Council (Annual Golf Tourney, Gone Wiild Event), Professional Women in Building, Home & Garden Show, Parade of Homes Show, Public Relations, Membership and more.
- Annual Membership Directory – A listing of our entire membership by business classification and alphabetically. Distinctive appearance, available to the public, very useful marketing tool, and categorized by occupation for ease in “members doing business with members.” Website directory updated
- Programs – Good fun and fellowship. Parade of Homes Show “Night of Awards,” Year-End Events, Golf Tournament plus monthlyGeneral Membership Meetings.
- State and National Conventions, Meetings, Expositions, and Seminars An opportunity to meet fellow practitioners in the housing industry from throughout the state and the nation.
- Decals – Static cling and permanent recognizing NIBCA members as a professional business supporting the building industry.