NORTH IDAHO BUILDING CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION
As your local Home Builder Association, We have been doing business in Idaho for over 40 years and believe there is no other organization that will represent you as strongly as NIBCA will.
Click Here to see how NIBCA can benefit you, and why you should become a member today!
We’re there defending your right to do business at the local, state or national level. We monitor the complete scene, keeping the members abreast of all the new ordinances, rules and laws that affect the industry and our members. It’s a benefit you can’t touch or feel, but it means a lot.
An important benefit of being a member is your access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies.
- Buying a new truck or van? NIBCA members receive discounts on GM vehicles of up to $1,000 per truck and may qualify for additional incentives.
- Paying too much for your phone service? Receive savings up to 22% on Verizon plans.
- Need to purchase new computers? Save Up to 30% off on all Dell Computers.
- Purchasing building supplies? Lowe’s – Register and save 2% on you accounts receivable, save an additional 5% on everything purchased in store.
- Do you need training material? Members receive a discount on all BuilderBooks which offers award-winning publications, software, brochures, and more.
- Take advantage of the free computerized legal research service tailored to help members and their attorneys find fast legal answers to tough industry questions.
- Services include research, litigation funding, and/or litigation strategy. We make it easy for you to find answers
- Regularly receive information on housing starts and completions, employment and permit data, as well homeownership rates.
- Members have access to the National Housing Center library – The world’s largest library devoted entirely to housing and building information.
- Access to dozens of educational courses and seminars especially tailored for your needs as a building professional. You can also take advantage of virtual learning opportunities that are priced right and fit easily into your busy schedule. All designed to make your company more effective and productive.
- Access to a number of educational resources and safety training materials to help members learn what they need to know about construction safety, keep informed about proposed safety standards comply with existing regulations, and provide training to their employees.
- Earn industry specific designations and continue to grow in your professional endeavors.
NIBCA is a unique and active association. Get involved and you’ll develop great relationships that will help you and your company grow and prosper!
- Many opportunities that to let members know what your company has to offer.
- Attend an NIBCA event to network, build relationships and build business!
- Just have fun!